2.08.2010

Sweet and Spicy Noodles with Chicken

I found this recipe and went out on a limb and tried it. We loved it! TIP: Easy on the red pepper flakes. Next time I make it I think I will add 1/2 the red pepper flakes and then if I need more add them to each serving.

2-3 chicken breasts cut into chunks and cooked (I like to cook it with some peanut sauce tossed into give the chicken some added flavor.)
1 lb. spaghetti noodles-cooked and drained

In a small sauce pan brown 4 tsp. minced garlic in some olive oil then add:
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1/3 cup white vinegar
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup sesame seeds
3 TBS. soy sauce
1 TBS. red pepper flakes

Toss the chicken, noodles and sauce together in a large fry pan or wok on medium heat. Let it simmer for about 5 minutes so the noodles can absorb some of the sauce. Serve hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment