12.06.2008

Just Like Cafe Rio Pork...

5-6 lbs. Pork Roast
1 TBS. Cumin
1 Cup Brown Sugar
12 oz. Bottle La Victoria Taco Sauce
20 0z. Coke 

Cook roast on low for 12 hours with water added halfway up meat.  After 12 hours, drain water and add all of the ingredients listed above and continue cooking for 4 more hours. Then shred the meat and cook for 2 more hours.  Eat in a flour tortilla with rice, beans, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream, and guacamole, tortilla strips, and Tomatillo Ranch Dressing.  

3 comments:

  1. Yum, I actually made this recipe of yours a couple weeks ago. Trevor was practically kissing my feet after. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I have loved this recipe too! I will have to wander through your posts to see what other delish dinners are here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this recipe. I have been meaning to try it for a while.

    ReplyDelete