12.02.2008

French Dip...

3lb. boneless rump roast (or your favorite beef roast)
1/2 cup soy sauce
1 tsp. dried thyme
1 bay leaf
2 cans beef broth
1 tsp. garlic powder
3 peppercorns
1 tsp. dried rosemary

Place roast in crock pot, add dry ingredients. Pour beef broth over roast. Cook on high for 6-8 hours or until meat is very tender.
Then place meat on your deli-style sub roll and then put swiss or provolone cheese on top and place under broiler until cheese is melted. Then use juice in crock-pot as your dipping aujus.
A great side dish is funeral potatoes. Enjoy!!!

5 comments:

  1. Emily I am so glad I found your recipe blog. All of your recipes look so good. This beef dip especially I want one right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your recipies are awesome, I have made quite a few of them so far, the pumpkin bars, chicken noodle soup, all have been very good. Keep it up Martha Stewart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOHHHH!!!! I love a good french dip sandwich. I'm gonna try this for sure... probably this weekend. All your recipes look scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emily, I found this blog through Leann Cazier's blog. Coincidentally, on the same day we became facebook friends. Your recipes look great. I am a huge recipe collector and I love to try new recipes. Thanks for your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I somehow missed that you had a recipe blog! I clicked on your cute new picture that brought up your profile and now here I am. Francois loves French dip so I will have to try this very soon.

    ReplyDelete