12.01.2010

Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta...

16 ounces bow tie or penne pasta cooked al dente

2 chicken breasts cut in pieces (I did 3)

2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning (I didn't measure the Cajun seasoning, but I am sure I did more. I just really covered the chicken well while sauteeing)

2 tablespoons butter

1 thinly sliced green onion (I left green onion out)

1 to 2 cups heavy cream or evaporated milk (I did 1.5 cups evaporated fat free milk and 1.5 heavy whipping cream)

2 tablespoons chopped sun dried tomatoes (I did 4 tablespoons)

1/4 teaspoon salt

1/4 teaspoon basil

1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper

1/8 teaspoon garlic powder

1/4 cup grated Parmesan ( I did 1/2 cup)

Coat chicken in Cajun seasoning. Saute chicken in butter over medium heat until cooked through. Reduce heat and add all but parmesan and pasta. Pour sauce over pasta and toss with Parmesan. Serve promptly.

No comments:

Post a Comment