2.03.2009

Oven Fries...

4-7 Baking Potatoes
Johnny's Seasoning Salt
Extra Virgin Olive Oil

Scrub potatoes and cut potato in half length wise.  Then cut both pieces into strips.  Place desired amount of potato strips onto cookie sheet.  Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle Johnny's seasoning salt over the potatoes.  Cook for 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are tender on 425 degrees.  Serve with Fry Sauce.

Fry Sauce
desired amount of mayonnaise
desired amount of BBQ sauce
Mix with whisk until you reach desired taste and consistency

1 comment:

  1. I made these last night. THey were so yummy. Except I didn't have Johnny's seasoning, nor have I ever heard of it so I just used a salt seasoning. They were super easy to do and I found that one large potato from Walmart was enough to feed all four of us. I used to love making homemade french fries when I was little, except we always fried them. I was happy to bake these and not have to stink up my kitchen.

    ReplyDelete