3.08.2013

Bread Sticks



1 Tbsp. yeast (I use quick rise) dissolved in 1 1/2 cup very warm water and 2 Tbsp sugar. Allow to proof. 

Add 1/2 tsp. salt and 3 cups flour. Mix thoroughly. I mix slowly using my dough hook of my KitchenAid, adding up to 1/4 cup more flour until the dough pulls completely away from the sides of the bowl. 

Knead for 3 minutes. 

Let rise 30 minutes. 

Roll into rectangle, cut in three columns, then rows. 

Melt 1/2 stick to 1 stick of butter in large cookie sheet.  

Dip one side of breadstick in butter flip over and lay down on cookie sheet.  Fill sheet tightly. Sprinkle with garlic salt and Parmesan cheese from a can. 

Let rise. Recipe says 10 minutes. I do 15 - 20 minutes. 

Bake for 30 minutes on 350. (watch these, it doesn't take 30 minutes in my oven). 

No comments:

Post a Comment